The basic concept of Screen Recorder is to record the mobile screen and saves as a video file, Thus people use this screen recorder for many purposes like Gameplay recording include Pubg, Free fire..etc, some uses for App tutorials and many more things using this.
So you are here for the purpose of screen recorder with internal audio or sound, there is no screen recorder to record the internal sound due to android nougat version, don’t worry I will tell you some methods and settings to record the internal sound.
Also read: 4 Best news app in India – 2019
Android screen recorder with internal audio :
Screen Recorder – No Ads
With this app, you can record the internal audio by following the below setting.
Step 1: Install screen recorder- no ads app from the Play Store.
Step 2: Open the settings and do the settings mentioned in below video.
Step 3: And that’s it, the sound of the speaker is recorded, so it can also capture background noise to avoid this record in silent surroundings.
AZ screen recorder
The AZ screen recorder is one of the best apps. It records the internal sound by using the microphone of the mobile, And also has many features like Overlay front camera, Draw on screen and Live stream.
As I already mentioned that this app uses the mic to record sound, To avoid background noise capture, record in a silent place.
Funny but works :
In this method, we are going to separately record the audio and video, and finally, you will get to output audio and video, just use the video editor tool and merge both.
- Install the ASR audio recorder and screen recorder – no ads app
- Open the screen recorder settings and turn off the record audio option.
- Then start both apps, one record audio, and another video.
- By using the Kinemaster tool merge the video and audio.
Default recorder in xiaomi and Samsung mobiles:
The xiaomi (all sub-brand including redmi) and Samsung users are blessed because their default screen recorder in their mobile phone can record the internal sound.
The settings for xiaomi users to record internal sound :
- Open the default MIUI screen recorder in the mobile.
- And open the settings option
- In the settings tap on the sound source
- Just tap on System sound – to record the internal sound
The settings for samsung users to record internal sound :
- open the game or app you want to record, then on the screen, you will see a small logo.
- Tap on the logo and select record option, scroll below you will see the audio source
- Just tap on the phone audio.
So In This Post, We Have Seen About Android screen recorder with internal audio. Hope You Like this Post. Keep Sharing And Support Us
Not works, Leave a comment below I will give you suggestions:).